What's new

My Quest Begins

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,742
Reaction score
12,709
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have started a collection of U.S. Great Seal buttons. So far I have 18 different backmarks and only have about 200 to go! But, they are very reasonable to buy right now. I just took a chance on a mixed lot for $9.99 and hope there are some backmarks I don't have. If they are duplicates I can use them to trade if anyone else is collecting them.
 
Good luck, if I had any I would send them to you.....Joe McDonough
 
Good luck on your quest. I don't really collect them, but I do keep the ones I find in a display case with other military memorabilia. They are always fun to dig.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom