kiana7
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2012
- Messages
- 1,227
- Reaction score
- 643
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Riverside,California
- Detector(s) used
- MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
My Sand Scooper can't handle A Woman's Touch!!
Gosh I just bought this less than 3 weeks @$64.00 
as a Temp until my 720 Stealth arrives,oh well my husband will take it to his shop and have one of his boys weld it for me..Got another car for my car lot again
,,HH
Gosh I just bought this less than 3 weeks @$64.00 
as a Temp until my 720 Stealth arrives,oh well my husband will take it to his shop and have one of his boys weld it for me..Got another car for my car lot again
,,HH
Attachments
Upvote
0


at least I can get it welded
only one thing I have to work fast b/c the wave will grab it faster than me
,,HH






