What's new

My Shell Collection

rockyredbaron

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
848
Reaction score
101
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ACQUIRED THESE THROUGH THE YEARS WHILE IN THE MILITARY. MOST CAME FROM THE PHILLIPINES, A LOT I FOUND WHILE SCUBA DIVING, THE REMAINING WERE GIVEN AS GIFTS FROM MY GREAT FILIPINO FRIENDS.

ENJOY

ROCKYREDBARON

HH TO ALL
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1325.webp
    DSCN1325.webp
    130.7 KB · Views: 2,031
  • DSCN1326.webp
    DSCN1326.webp
    180.9 KB · Views: 1,259
  • DSCN1327.webp
    DSCN1327.webp
    197.4 KB · Views: 1,302
  • DSCN1328.webp
    DSCN1328.webp
    138.8 KB · Views: 1,128
  • DSCN1329.webp
    DSCN1329.webp
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,371
  • DSCN1330.webp
    DSCN1330.webp
    166.8 KB · Views: 1,185
  • DSCN1331.webp
    DSCN1331.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSCN1332.webp
    DSCN1332.webp
    180.2 KB · Views: 1,160
  • DSCN1333.webp
    DSCN1333.webp
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,079
That is a wonderful collection of shells, must have taken some time to find them all.
 
I collect shells too, but mostly in Florida. I've never found any quite so beautiful at those. Nice collection.
 
Thanks everyone for the nice comments !!!! Many of these shells are collector quality (Specimen quality) and some are quite rare and valuable ...
 
Holee Toledo, look at all of the Conus gloriamaris! With percs too. And the nice Tritons, Murex ramosus, Cypraea, Rapas, what a sweet collection!!! A+++
 
In case anyone has knowledge or can direct me to the right place or person....I am seriously considering selling my entire collection of shells. Any help is appreciated.


Rockyredbaron
 
My collection is for sale. Serious collectors only - PM me

Thanks

Rockyredbaron
 
I ACQUIRED THESE THROUGH THE YEARS WHILE IN THE MILITARY. MOST CAME FROM THE PHILLIPINES, A LOT I FOUND WHILE SCUBA DIVING, THE REMAINING WERE GIVEN AS GIFTS FROM MY GREAT FILIPINO FRIENDS.

ENJOY

ROCKYREDBARON

HH TO ALL





Very proud of my collection !!!


Enjoy :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Dear Rockyredbaron

I would be interested in acquiring some or all of the shells in your collection, if these are not already sold.

Although I have an extensive collection with many rarities, it happens that many of the shells you have I do not (yet) have.

Regards


My collection is for sale. Serious collectors only - PM me

Thanks

Rockyredbaron
 
I still have my complete collection available for sale. PM me for details.

Thanks for looking.
 
PM me with an offer for the complete collection.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom