What's new

my sons first artifact !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Earth

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2013
Messages
399
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
My son is five years old and has been hunting with me since he was two. Never came across any artifact. No broken, nothing at all. We go fossil and artifact hunting today and towards the end we started digging for artifacts. As I'm digging he is playing and walking on a log. He jumps off the log onto a four foot rise about six foot from where I'm digging. He bends over and picks this up and says, "hey dad, is this something"
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20131026_151509.webp
    ForumRunner_20131026_151509.webp
    83 KB · Views: 141
  • ForumRunner_20131026_151522.webp
    ForumRunner_20131026_151522.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 128
  • ForumRunner_20131026_151529.webp
    ForumRunner_20131026_151529.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 125
  • ForumRunner_20131026_151539.webp
    ForumRunner_20131026_151539.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 155
Upvote 0
What a great hard stone celt and one that will be a memory all his life. Well done little guy, you`ve moved up to the big guys now!
 
Ha Ha!! Hot dog! That's the kind of stories I love hearing! Cute little booger. I bet he was thinking why exhaust your self dad, all that digging? Here's how you do it! I'm proud for you, I know you are glad he found it, rather than yourself. Tell him nice job for me!!
 
I was so astounded, I bout fell over
 
Now that is the way to get your artifact start. That is an awesome Celt. Congrats to your son.
 
he nailed one , good for him...
 
Wowie! good for him!
Nice celt!
 
Awesome very awesome !!!!!
 
Astounding Find! :notworthy: Give the lad a High Five! :icon_thumleft:
 
Love it! Great find!
 
What a great start. Im still looking for one like that for myself. I bet you were very proud I know I would be. Tell him I said "good job"
 
They make it look so easy sometimes, great find for a young man:icon_thumleft:
 
Boy that is a nice first find. I bet he stepped on it!! Nice family find!! Congrats!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom