What's new

My Sunday morning crap

ticm

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2007
Messages
3,243
Reaction score
792
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
Not much to say, but this is it.

Thanks




image-1554148856.webp




image-568682566.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
A 1916, 1919 and

image-3183796685.webp

1956 wheat cents
 
image-2996868020.webp

Dated June 15 , 86
 
2 silver nice! . I got 1 silver mercury dime today and I am happier than a pig in shhhh. Nice fines !!!
 
I'd be happy with those finds. Like the motorcycle with the sidecar!
 
Any silver day is a good day! :icon_thumleft:

TommNJ
 
merc,motorcycle with side car. I say nice finds with a smile.
 
loving the motorcycle and sidecar can i have it lol :icon_thumleft:
 
You totally crack me up-if this is your "crap" then I'm following along behind you with a bucket : )
 
Yeah..... My crap usually has a bit more gold in it ;). I'll take your crap any day!
Nice digs!
 
one mans crap is another mans trea.......... crap

nice save on the old silver!!!!
 
If "crap" = silver, then I hope I get the runs. :laughing7:
 
That's some very nice crap you got there Greg :thumbsup:
 
More important you had fun right? Very nice silver... I had one yesterday but still was able to get out...
 
just another crappy day out there i guess huh! some cool stuff. willy
 
sonofadigger said:
loving the motorcycle and sidecar can i have it lol :icon_thumleft:


Sure you can have it. It was made in England. Supposed to be a triumph. The co that made it is called Lesney. It's all stamped on the bottom of it
 
Seriously, I'd take an extra dose of Colon Blow if I could be guaranteed crap like this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom