What's new

My TNet "tee" Arrived Today!

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,112
Reaction score
1,221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Earlier this month I ordered a TreasureNet tee-shirt from CafePress.com.
$28 shipped.
Happy to announce it's arrived. 100% Ring Spun Cotton and colors are vibrant.
Also, tag states: Assembled In Mexico Of USA Parts. Really...
Peace ✌
 
didn't know Tnet had stuff for sale
 
Dave 44 I bet you are looking for a Tnet thong
 
Cool! Do they offer 4-X ?
 
I got my order the other day

Stainless Travel Mug

DSCF0002.webpDSCF0003.webp

and Cap

DSCF0001.webp

I wish I could have gotten them with the Tnet Logo
but only the Trucker Hat has that logo

DSCF0005.webp
 
Last edited:
put the hans on gap
 
Looks like an old Panhead to me! LOL
 
Hey Gap, you got any squirrels hibernating in that beard? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom