What's new

my two best finds today

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever this coin is it sure looks and reads like a good one.
Found just a few feet from where hubcap76 found a bronze spike a few days ago.

ForumRunner_20131203_170632.webp



ForumRunner_20131203_170655.webp
 
Upvote 0
Same place I found this.

ForumRunner_20131203_172614.webp



ForumRunner_20131203_172655.webp
 
Hopefully the coin is a real good one for you!
 
Thank you but as so often is the case it turned out to be nothing but a penny that had a ridiculous amount of crust on it
 
Very cool!...is that a Ship spike?...>Good luck on the coin...looking forward to see what it is
 
Yeah its a bronze spike
 
Thank you but as so often is the case it turned out to be nothing but a penny that had a Ridiculous amount of crust on it
I got a penny on Sunday that looked just like yours...I thought I had something good and couldn't believe it was a penny when I cracked it open...a stinking penny.
 
Ha.."stinking" wasn't the word I used but yeah.. Looked alot like a 2 reale
 
Last edited:
I would love to find a bronze spike. I dream of finding a treasure coin. Even though its a let down it still alot of fun figuring it out. One day one of me crustys are gonna shine.
 
You'll get some good stuff I can tell you put a lot into it.. And you don't get discouraged quickly those are 2 very good things
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom