What's new

Mystery Creek Gold

Smithsgold

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2005
Messages
671
Reaction score
693
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites and Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mystery Creek Gold

Join Jeff as he goes on a hike to a small Creek to check and see if there's any Gold in it !!!





Thanks for watching,

Jeff
 
Upvote 0
Nice video and good gold ---you better keep it a mystery
Thanks for sharing
Mike
 
I agree with mike!.............63bkpkr
 
Another Good thing about this spot is it's below the Snow line so I'll be able to do some prospecting during the winter !!!!
 
Good video Jeff, glad you found some gold. I checked out a new creek myself a couple weeks ago and never found so much as a speck!
 
Good video Jeff, glad you found some gold. I checked out a new creek myself a couple weeks ago and never found so much as a speck!

Allen
That sounds like my luck I got lucky this time !!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom