What's new

nada produces 2 rings today - both are junkers - fri. - hrs. away

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jack and I head back to the land of nada once more today. Man it is a great day also.

Nada is pretty nice today, put in south of the pier today and worked north, ran into the unknown man and larry. As I head back I get a 911 surfline call – digger needs help, so I steam south at a rapid pace to a lunar landscaped beach and find hole after hole after hole. Cladzilla spot, that is the way the coins do here in the winter months, one can go for blocks and blocks an only find meager and then all of a sudden - - Klondike of clad –my buddy was dragging - pouch was full.

North of the pier I did hit a junker ring and just before the cladzilla zone, I hit a mood ring and some sort of a foreign coin – quarter size….United Arab Emigrants– odd duck.

Surfline was buzzing with other news also, but I can not go there.

Standby for Friday and back at nada – 11 min. vid today

.

.



.

.​

​
 

Attachments

  • 1129DUO.webp
    1129DUO.webp
    32 KB · Views: 138
  • 1129NUT.webp
    1129NUT.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great video!! I'm always up-date on your video. i wish you luck next hunt!!
 
Kim and I love you videos Max, good luck friday
 
great video as always max.... i watch every video you post .... dont know if i will make it back down next summer... thanks for the virtual hunts... take care.. dave in pa...
 
Even junker rings will keep ya coming back
for more Max......nice video as usual.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom