What's new

NAME YOUR FAVORITE BAND THAT YOU LISTEN TO MOST OF THE TIME

Joe Satriani



I hear this song every time I get a call on my cell phone.
 
Recently I've been listening mainly to Metallica and Ted Nugent
These are some of my favorites


 
Can someone explain to me why I like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Bee Gees and yes Nick, The Lawrence Welk Show?
 
drgest said:
Can someone explain to me why I like Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Bee Gees and yes Nick, The Lawrence Welk Show?
You're weird :dontknow:
 
I'm 47 and I always have to get my fix of early 'Maiden with D'ianno. ffd
 
White Zombie, Pantera, Static X......... I am into easy listening too :headbang:



VPR
 
Paramore,
Cage The Elephant
Fly Leaf
Blue October
Sick Puppies
 
canibal corpse ,six feet under, UNCLE TED, hank1,2,3, bob wells and the texas playboys and bill monroe
 
Cream, Jimi, Doors, Beatles, The Who and Genesis/Phil Collins for good measure!
 
Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band.
 
depends on my mood , mellow stuff to hard stuff I can listen to just about anything after havin 5 kids as long as its not elavator stuff :icon_thumleft:
 
Anything Ozzie
Cramps
Skid Row
GG Allin
Pantera
White Zombie
Cramps
Crucifix
Skinny Puppy
Ministry
Cramps
..................aaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnd..........
more Cramps


Best-Mike
 
fistfulladirt said:
I'm 47 and I always have to get my fix of early 'Maiden with D'ianno. ffd

Now were talkin'! I was a huge Maiden fan, Paul D'ianno was awesome! I liked em with Dickenson too but the early stuff was so friggin good! Right now Im listening to Lamb of God a lot. :icon_thumleft:
 
Wilile,Springsteen,Boston,the Police,Deep Purple,George Strait,Talking Heads,AKUS,Bob Wills,Hank,Buddy Holley,Cash,The Beatles,Joe Ely,Joe "KING" Carrasco,the Judy's,The T-Birds.SRV,and the list goes on an on........................................................................................ :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom