BenjyH Jr. Member Joined Apr 21, 2010 Messages 49 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location fresno Ca Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Teknetics G2, Garrett AT Pro & carrot Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2013 #1 I'm not sure if it is or not. I found it on an island of the San Joaquin river in California. I picked it up because it looks funny and the more I look at it the more it looks like something haha. Attachments image-4252184694.webp 38.1 KB · Views: 129 image-3540951122.webp 26 KB · Views: 110 image-481357927.webp 26.9 KB · Views: 108 image-463342969.webp 40.9 KB · Views: 113 Upvote 0
I'm not sure if it is or not. I found it on an island of the San Joaquin river in California. I picked it up because it looks funny and the more I look at it the more it looks like something haha.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Sep 7, 2013 #2 odd shaped natural rock hello and welcome to tnet benjy
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 7, 2013 #3 Yeah rock. Looks like Sandstone