What's new

Natural and possible man made artifacts

compound digger

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2025
Messages
82
Reaction score
76
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montgomery
Detector(s) used
Ulhund
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this look like something that I should seek professional help with? Top right is platinum!
IMG_1891.webp
 
Upvote 2
This is what is in that bag
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1806.webp
    IMG_1806.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
answer to the question is no to that. But I’ve been told this piece has a face!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1972.webp
    IMG_1972.webp
    373 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1964.webp
    IMG_1964.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_1965.webp
    IMG_1965.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1972.webp
    IMG_1972.webp
    373 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_1964.webp
    IMG_1964.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1965.webp
    IMG_1965.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 41
Exactly what are you thinking you may need help with?

I know we need more than you have posted to try and help you.

What makes you think that one piece is platinum?
 
Exactly what are you thinking you may need help with?

I know we need more than you have posted to try and help you.

What makes you think that one piece is platinum?
I have paperwork to fill out to get a site file number. To make my land an official archeological site. I’m no professional I just stumbled across this stuff!
I think it is native platinum from visual matches and a simple acid test. I’m working on finding someone that can test it further.
 
I have paperwork to fill out to get a site file number. To make my land an official archeological site. I’m no professional I just stumbled across this stuff!
I think it is native platinum from visual matches and a simple acid test. I’m working on finding someone that can test it further.
Take the "platinum" to a good jeweler that has a spectrometer to determine what it is.
 
Take the "platinum" to a good jeweler that has a spectrometer to determine what it is.
I’ve called around trying to find someone that has that ability but no luck yet. I’m not familiar with anything like this never expected to be in this situation. I will post whatever results I get once I get them and I guess I’ll go from there!
 
I have paperwork to fill out to get a site file number. To make my land an official archeological site. I’m no professional I just stumbled across this stuff!
I think it is native platinum from visual matches and a simple acid test. I’m working on finding someone that can test it further.
You first have to find artifacts before you can call a location a “site”. I don’t see a single artifact in your pics. Flint chips are ubiquitous on every site I’ve ever been on. That’s one sure sign. Without them, I seriously doubt you have a site. Even if you find artifacts, why would you want to have your land registered as a site? You would be opening yourself to not only arkies knocking on your door but trespassers as well. Tipping off anyone that you have artifacts on your land is crazy!🤪
 
I’ve called around trying to find someone that has that ability but no luck yet. I’m not familiar with anything like this never expected to be in this situation. I will post whatever results I get once I get them and I guess I’ll go from there!
Some Pawn shops may also have a spectrometer.
 
No face, Natural stone formed by nature. Look up Pareidolia.

Pareidolia is the tendency to perceive a meaningful image or pattern where none actually exists, like seeing faces in clouds or objects


Pictures of those in plastic bags, the bags remove any chance of inspection.
 
No face, Natural stone formed by nature. Look up Pareidolia.

Pareidolia is the tendency to perceive a meaningful image or pattern where none actually exists, like seeing faces in clouds or objects


Pictures of those in plastic bags, the bags remove any chance of inspection.
Native copper, native platinum, and obsidian. Artifacts!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2033.webp
    IMG_2033.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_2034.webp
    IMG_2034.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1862.webp
    IMG_1862.webp
    256.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_1857.webp
    IMG_1857.webp
    406.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1427.webp
    IMG_1427.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
Native copper, native platinum, and obsidian. Artifacts!
Native ore of any kind is not an artifact. An artifact is something that ancient man created or fashioned. Rocks are not artifacts.
 
Native ore of any kind is not an artifact. An artifact is something that ancient man created or fashioned. Rocks are not artifacts.
Platina. “Little”silver”
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2127.webp
    IMG_2127.webp
    260.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1532.webp
    IMG_1532.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1534.webp
    IMG_1534.webp
    1 MB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom