Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No problem brother, been doin some traveling now weather has settled down seems a lot of law enforcement out now on the highways.
Yeah that's cool gettin' out. Good you're runnin' & having a little fun my friend.

D-Day 6-6-44 77th Anniversary: Brave American Heroes made it happen...

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man there taking all the fun out of it although I got a place that this would work great I might make a call.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Man there taking all the fun out of it although I got a place that this would work great I might make a call

Be really fun, if one could, & do all of it.
Heard of magnetometers being hung
from planes, & even off of cars. So
much potential, in being able to
use today's technology. 8-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
:
Hope everyone's having a good one...
.......crickets.........

Attachments

• DSC_0305 (3).JPG
    DSC_0305 (3).JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 47
  • DSC_0311 (2).JPG
    DSC_0311 (2).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC_0307.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
There's gold in those hills beyond the lake, all the rusty bands... gold rides an Iron horse is the old saying.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
10D0CFD5-79EE-4333-8A91-B2848DD5A1B9.jpeg Seems like this is the new normal for up here in the mountains.

Attachments

• 33FB4E61-850C-42F8-A699-59120AECCD5E.jpeg
    33FB4E61-850C-42F8-A699-59120AECCD5E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice Rock...
:

1 Samuel 2:2-10 KJV
There is none holy as the LORD: For there is none beside thee: Neither is there any ROCK like our God. Talk no more so exceeding proudly; Let not arrogancy come out of your mouth: For the LORD is a God of knowledge, And by him actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken, And they that stumbled are girded with strength. They that were full have hired out themselves for bread; And they that were hungry ceased: So that the barren hath born seven; And she that hath many children is waxed feeble. The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: He bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up. The LORD maketh poor, and maketh rich: He bringeth low, and lifteth up. He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, And lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, To set them among princes, And to make them inherit the throne of glory: For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, And he hath set the world upon them. He will keep the feet of his saints, And the wicked shall be silent in darkness; For by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; Out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: The LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; And he shall give strength unto his king, And exalt the horn of his anointed.

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes plenty of photos different angles lots of research but its one of them sites you can not give to much info out brother. I have traveled all thru those mountains and have looked at many an oddity up there like how did this get here and why. Like the photos you posted I believe I am pretty sure were that is but it is a tough place to get to and I do not mean travel wise.

SpanishTHunter

Feb 13, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes plenty of photos different angles lots of research but its one of them sites you can not give to much info out brother. I have traveled all thru those mountains and have looked at many an oddity up there like how did this get here and why. Like the photos you posted I believe I am pretty sure were that is but it is a tough place to get to and I do not mean travel wise.

You should have seen the death trap I laid eyes on, this thing is so massive it could wipe out 50 men! Massive lightning bolt carved out of this huge Boulder. Perfect 90 degree cut angles on it, below this are stones wedged into place which is the support holding back the kill Boulder! It’s ironic I say this as there is a small heart laying on the ground right in front of this! Since I’m informed I didn’t even consider digging right there, as the kill stone would get ya! Pays to be informed, to dangerous to remove from below this, as this sits on a steep hillside! Saw the left side of either a mine or a tunnel..can’t be 100% certain as I have not began to dig it out! Biggest trap I’ve seen in my 8 years of doing this!!!!

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1F6C64C8-E764-4FFC-8232-2A4339D73847.jpeg
You should have seen the death trap I laid eyes on, this thing is so massive it could wipe out 50 men! Massive lightning bolt carved out of this huge Boulder. Perfect 90 degree cut angles on it, below this are stones wedged into place which is the support holding back the kill Boulder! It’s ironic I say this as there is a small heart laying on the ground right in front of this! Since I’m informed I didn’t even consider digging right there, as the kill stone would get ya! Pays to be informed, to dangerous to remove from below this, as this sits on a steep hillside! Saw the left side of either a mine or a tunnel..can’t be 100% certain as I have not began to dig it out! Biggest trap I’ve seen in my 8 years of doing this!!!!
Head on a swivel my friend.

OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I understand, you mean spirit activity.
Thanks for your insight, always good to
hear your personal experience, opinion
& very much enlightening clues...

I can surely relate many ways I reckon.
Only so much need or can be said...
But I do appreciate your relating.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
:
Experiencing the plague, is tough.
How good is the vaccine? Some say
if your strong enough, your natural
antibodies will be a higher count.
Zinc & vitamin D3 helps, but best
if access to the therapeutics,
Regeneron, Hydrocloriquin.
Only had 800mg Ibuprofen.
Organic vitamins, oj, lots of
water, some natural spring mineral.
Day 4 recovering well now,.after
the strangest man-made killer
I ever experienced. No Dr. or
hospital. Don't try it, especially
if any pre-existing or weakness.
I smoked a long time & caused
damage, quit & have healed for
almost 15 yrs. But still very tough
at times, so very weakening. I heard
people say they had mild symptoms
& really wonder about that. A lot
harder than the Hong Kong
"swine flu" of the 70's.

I can see how it torments & kills...
It's a shame, all the actual known facts truly evil.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crosse De Sign

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
God Bless all of our brave & highly honored troops, for all they have done & endured in the line of duty. May they all have peace & know they are forever heroes, so much more than worthy of our highest appreciation & gratitude. Forever...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions