What's new

Naturallly Occuring Formation OR Manmade Treasure Marker/Sign?

IMG_5484 (2).webp
Yes it is and it also is connected with this one to brother.
 
Its out there brother we just need to keep the faith and keep on keep on,.
 
We have Sandy1 new updated guide to help figure out what direction we need to go now I hope it helps everyone out..
The Rock.jpg
 
Last edited:
We have Sandy1 new updated guide to help figure out what direction we need to go now I hope it helps everyone out..View attachment 2013227


Yes I agree it helps everyone out too.
Another very cool pic cyzak, thanks.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Tribute to Celts & Gaels.
 
Last edited:


Yes I agree it helps everyone out too.
Another very cool pic cyzak, thanks.
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!
Tribute to Celts & Gaels.

Happy Saint Patrick's day brother stay safe.
717117.webp
 
We have Sandy1 new updated guide to help figure out what direction we need to go now I hope it helps everyone out..View attachment 2013227
You get enough snow there since the drought & wildfires, & getting a good
spring snowstorm too?
 
You get enough snow there since the drought & wildfires, & getting a good
spring snowstorm too?
48F36D76-6CCE-49C8-9F1E-1548B478BE2A.webp

It’s starting to get a little annoying but we need the moisture bad.
 
Remember the old days brother.
 
3 day weekend everyone stay safe out there cy
 
Last edited:
Fast as fast can be she will never catch me.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom