Very nice days take!
The point at center, on the bottom row looks like an Oxbow, and the point to the left looks like a Pelican Lake variant
Those are both Elkos, a pretty common type in the Great Basin. They do look just like an Oxbow and Pelican Lake, didn't regions, different names.
This is one I found on the Carson River real close to where the river flows into Lake Lahontan. It looks a lot like the center bottom one of your finds, sort of the same style. Because it was strikingly different from everything else I found along the river, I assumed it to be much older than the rest. Do you think that's true? Arrowman said they are called Elko points. Is this one an Elko point?If you read my post, I wrote that ''it looks like an Oxbow'' and ''it looks like a Pelican Lake variant''.
Your avatar does not tell where (state) you are located. Might we impose upon you this info?