163.8 KB · Views: 2,110
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 2,110
Upvote 0
BobinSouthVA said:
wow thats cool. very intricate.

Nice find.

what do you suppose the boy on the right is doing? blowing bubbles? Glass? sucking the juice out of the fruit from the tree?

I thought maybe he was teaching the other kids how to smoke a bong :icon_scratch:

Very interesting find and good to hear from you! I don't get on the ARH forum much anymore. HH, Mike

The detail is stunning. A great find indeed!

that is a neat find indeed... I like these different type of find almost more than coins at times... it would not only look neat in a frame etc but would also be an awesome conversation piece!

Thanks for all the nice comments and posts. I am going to frame it, but haven't decided on what type of frame would look the best.

:headbang:...Very Nice!

Don't know what it is Rob, but it sure will display well :thumbsup:

If you frame it be sure to have a matt. The cardboard matt surrounds the picture, will look better and the frame can be bigger.

Rob, I just saw the "Document Sander" that you found in Nelson County, VA pictured in the Jan. issue of American Digger magazine. I had never seen a document sander. I also saw your son Jeremy holding a nice box of relics that you guys dug in VA. WTG, Quindy.

VOL1266-X said:
Rob, I just saw the "Document Sander" that you found in Nelson County, VA pictured in the Jan. issue of American Digger magazine. I had never seen a document sander. I also saw your son Jeremy holding a nice box of relics that you guys dug in VA. WTG, Quindy.

Thanks Very Much, Quindy.. I have not yet received my copy of AD .. It's always late getting to me for some reason.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back