tokenhead
Hero Member
Hello everyone!,
I recently got these button's in a jar of buttons bought at an estate sale(always looking for the Washington inag.!!!)and need help w/the I.D. of these,They have been cleaned
!!! But still old one's.I know there is plenty of button folk on this site so please help,The one w/the 3 only is the nicest one,It doe's not look cleaned...Any help will be greatly appreciated! HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!
I recently got these button's in a jar of buttons bought at an estate sale(always looking for the Washington inag.!!!)and need help w/the I.D. of these,They have been cleaned
!!! But still old one's.I know there is plenty of button folk on this site so please help,The one w/the 3 only is the nicest one,It doe's not look cleaned...Any help will be greatly appreciated! HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!Attachments
-
DSCI2487.webp24.3 KB · Views: 184 -
DSCI2488.webp31.9 KB · Views: 184 -
DSCI2492.webp24.9 KB · Views: 180 -
DSCI2495.webp26.6 KB · Views: 159 -
DSCI2496.webp25.1 KB · Views: 176 -
DSCI2509.webp30.7 KB · Views: 179 -
DSCI2508.webp33.2 KB · Views: 190 -
DSCI2503.webp30.3 KB · Views: 169 -
DSCI2499.webp24.8 KB · Views: 171 -
DSCI2497.webp28.7 KB · Views: 160
but that would be odd as the other's are not.Odd may not be the correct term,Anyway the one w/the crown&lion's w/crown's either side read's something like MAISON MILATAIRE DU ROI DE but doe's not link to that unit
so the search continue's.Thank for all the help(thus far?) Iron Patch
,HAPPY HUNTING ALL!!!






