What's new

Need contact info. on Dwain Rogers Texas Flint Authentication

tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_link.gif
2nd - I searched Google and my first hit was had his name and phone number: Texas Flint Authentication - Dwain Rogers
 
It would sure help if everyone listed the State they live in. I enjoy reading posts about finds etc but when they don't have the state they live in listed on their profile I wonder where they found what they posted about. It sometime seems as though they all have a secret hunting ground and don't want to give up where they live...LOL
 
Does anyone know how to get or have Dwain Rogers' email address or ph. #?
No email address but mailing address and phone number.

Texas Flint Authentication
Dwain Rogers
4102 Birch Blvd.
Temple, TX 76502
(254) 791-5520

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom