What's new

--need gloves---

aka da Prof

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
437
Reaction score
163
Golden Thread
0
Location
Finger Lakes, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Garret Freedom One / Fisher 1280X / Beach Bully sand scoop/ Garret ProPin Pointer/Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
say, I'm hoping to get some info on 30" insulated neoprene gloves, or the like for shallow water hunting up here in the Finger Lakes of N.Y.. I have searched the net, and saw one site but no info on a 30" pair. I figure this is the best place to ask. Even if not insolated, I could where warm wool or silk liners. Anybody have any tips/ info????----- thank you in advance, 🎵da Prof 🎵
 
Not absolutely what kind of gloves that you are searching for, but veterinarian use those long (up to the shoulder) latex gloves when working with larger animals. Maybe this helps?
 
Might try doing a search for : arm length insulated neoprene gauntlets
 
try looking for 7mm dive gloves - what I use in winter waters in New england
 
I for one am not searching for anything in winter waters
 
From the frigid north:

I'd separate the dry glove part from the warm part, like you suggested about liners.

That way you could go as light as the abrasion would let you and still be as flexible as liners would let you be. Tight fitting wool like merino wool is great stuff, and if it gets wet, it's still warm.

Those trapping gloves look pretty good though.
 
Not absolutely what kind of gloves that you are searching for, but veterinarian use those long (up to the shoulder) latex gloves when working with larger animals. Maybe this helps?

Hmmmm.......

I never tried metal detecting animals before... now I know why I see those vets reaching inside cows... whoodah thunk.

:P
 
You need trapper gauntlets...
 
Good question.and info
 
Hmmmm.......

I never tried metal detecting animals before... now I know why I see those vets reaching inside cows... whoodah thunk.

:P

Aw, c'mon AARC. You mean no one told you about cow magnets?
cow_1024.webp



Also, it's well known that Jose Gaspar hid his treasure inside cows.

cow-magnet_1_1024x1024.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom