Need GPR type device

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Magnetometers locate ferrous metals such as the thousands of pieces of junk iron objects buried just about everywhere. Basic GPR units show changes in the soil composition that are highly likely to have nothing to do with treasure. High powered metal detectors pick up a signal from any and all junk. The bottom line is that you have to dig to find out what is in the ground.

I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, and dug some more. This weekend I am going to dig, and dig, and dig some more. I freely admit I have not found the treasure I seek. I could lie about it, put some pictures of treasure on here and claim I am a great treasure hunter like so many others on TN seem to claim that they are...
Maybe its time to invest in that pair of X-RAY SPECS from the JOHNSON SMITH CO.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maybe its time to invest in that pair of X-RAY SPECS from the JOHNSON SMITH CO.

ECS-I don't know why I didn't think of that. The ability to be able to see into the ground. Perfect. I think maybe I will try to contact SUPERMAN as I have heard he is pretty good at that sort of stuff. You don't know his number do you? Does he have an e-mail address? I found these green rocks that I want to show him. They seem to glow. They give me a headache when I handle them. They are probably worthless. I was thinking about putting them on E-bay or Craigslist. Please keep the great advice coming.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread