Need GPR type device

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I need someone with the latest in underground pinpointing and identifying technology. If you have one of these devices I believe I may have access to numerous properties that may have valuables buried on them. I have written contracts and the ability to dig up what may be buried. I am lacking a high tech modern device such as the latest GPR units. I have had a person with an older unit on a few of these locations but they lack the expertise needed to discern what may be buried. These locations are on private properties and for the most part may involve pirate type buried chests of unknown origin.

If you have access to one of these devices and are competent in its use please contact me via a PM. I live in southwest Florida and some but not all of these locations are in my area, Tampa Bay and Charlotte Harbor. It has taken me years to get to this point. The most important thing I have to offer is the ability to dig without worrying about getting into trouble because of lack of permission. I have a small team and we are ready to go.

GPR is great if you can get it over the proposed area. We have 150 years of growth in our search areas. You must have a better place to search! TREES!!!!:BangHead:
L.C.

Bombguy

Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GPR is great if you can get it over the proposed area. We have 150 years of growth in our search areas. You must have a better place to search! TREES!!!!:BangHead:
L.C.

You don't need to worry about trees...we have HELIMAG.....its a great tool to use for overgrown areas...

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Trees are a problem on some of my sites. What is a HELIMAG? I am guessing a magnetometer towed by some sort of helicopter. There was an ad on this forum for a OKM Gepard GPR. Anybody in Florida have one?

Bombguy

Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trees are a problem on some of my sites. What is a HELIMAG? I am guessing a magnetometer towed by some sort of helicopter. There was an ad on this forum for a OKM Gepard GPR. Anybody in Florida have one?

Its not towed by..its attached to the helicopter normally at front attached on the skids...and there are GEO company's in Florida that have them...I use Helimag a lot in my job...it is spendy ..like 20k for a 2sq mile area but the resolution is HD and you would need to understand Millivolt readings for this service to be use full to your efforts

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD doesn't have 2 sq miles to search. He has them pretty well spotted by a dowser. :)

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
I'm not guaranteeing this but what if Dog attached rare earth magnets to the bellies of his dogs and
watched to see which ones stopped moving? Wouldn't that indicate a subsurface target of some sort?

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sarcasm from vor and useless smartass advice from Lastleg. No big surprise here. Just need some more useless CSA info from ECS to top it off. Magnetometers locate ferrous metals such as the thousands of pieces of junk iron objects buried just about everywhere. Basic GPR units show changes in the soil composition that are highly likely to have nothing to do with treasure. High powered metal detectors pick up a signal from any and all junk. The bottom line is that you have to dig to find out what is in the ground.

I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, and dug some more. This weekend I am going to dig, and dig, and dig some more. I freely admit I have not found the treasure I seek. I could lie about it, put some pictures of treasure on here and claim I am a great treasure hunter like so many others on TN seem to claim that they are. Anybody want to bet who will find the BIG ONE? When you are constantly swinging for the fences, you are bound to get lucky and hit the home run.

Bombguy

Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sarcasm from vor and useless smartass advice from Lastleg. No big surprise here. Just need some more useless CSA info from ECS to top it off. Magnetometers locate ferrous metals such as the thousands of pieces of junk iron objects buried just about everywhere. Basic GPR units show changes in the soil composition that are highly likely to have nothing to do with treasure. High powered metal detectors pick up a signal from any and all junk. The bottom line is that you have to dig to find out what is in the ground.

I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, and dug some more. This weekend I am going to dig, and dig, and dig some more. I freely admit I have not found the treasure I seek. I could lie about it, put some pictures of treasure on here and claim I am a great treasure hunter like so many others on TN seem to claim that they are. Anybody want to bet who will find the BIG ONE? When you are constantly swinging for the fences, you are bound to get lucky and hit the home run.

Its great that you have a clear vision...you are right.dig dig dig...that's what I do but the treasure I find does not have a monetary value...you see I dig up military ordnance and dispose of them correctly on sights that will be future home sites and play grounds...the money that I make let's me know that what I am doing is making a difference for parents ..grandparents and kiddos...Like BDD I am in the dirt digging up my own treasures..I use the latest and greatest to get my treasure out of the ground...I have hit it big in that regard by finding 2000lb HE bombs...I feel lucky to be able to do what I do...GOOD LUCK BDD.. HOPE U FIND YOUR TREASURE!!

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll say this much, you guys are relentless when it comes to dogging the BDD. I'm familiar with his posts and am well aware of Ovid and his dowsing and everything else that comes along with it. I know you all have a history of taking jabs back and forth (it takes 2 to tango) at each other. I've even had a little debate with him in the past over "Cloud Mountain". That being said, I believe BDD has always been sincere and up front on his quest for a treasure. And although there are those who may not agree, believe in, or what have you, in his techniques/ methods, the bottom line is, he is dedicated and honest. Cut the guy a break. Smart assed sarcasm is against the rules to begin with and it makes you look like the idiot in the long run.

BDD- Good luck in your quest.

Bombguy

Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll say this much, you guys are relentless when it comes to dogging the BDD. I'm familiar with his posts and am well aware of Ovid and his dowsing and everything else that comes along with it. I know you all have a history of taking jabs back and forth (it takes 2 to tango) at each other. I've even had a little debate with him in the past over "Cloud Mountain". That being said, I believe BDD has always been sincere and up front on his quest for a treasure. And although there are those who may not agree, believe in, or what have you, in his techniques/ methods, the bottom line is, he is dedicated and honest. Cut the guy a break. Smart assed sarcasm is against the rules to begin with and it makes you look like the idiot in the long run.

BDD- Good luck in your quest.

+2..Good post

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Just need some more useless CSA info from ECS to top it off.

I have dug, and dug, and dug, and dug, and dug some more. This weekend I am going to dig, and dig, and dig some more. I freely admit I have not found the treasure I seek. I could lie about it, put some pictures of treasure on here and claim I am a great treasure hunter like so many others on TN seem to claim that they are...
Researching old Union and CSA military records,or the diaries of those who fought provide much more than useless information.
,and can save one from digging empty holes based on suspect and faulty information.I have recently read the diary of a Confederate soldier that actually buried some of the CSA Treasury gold,which provided the location from a certain marker in a 100 sq ft area.That is known as documenred evidence,which is different from treasure stories that come from lore,tall tales and legend,or from free lance articles from old treasure magazines.
The "useless" CSA information I posted on other threads was sound and yes,a possible rebuttal to your assumptions.
I am curious as to who are the " claim to be great treasure hunters" on TN who post photos of their finds?
"Judge not,less thee be judged yourself"

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Bombguy-I had a feeling that you were digging up ordinance because of your username and the fact you were digging everyday. Good luck with that and be very careful. I bet you don't use a backhoe to dig. Would you like to bring your detection methods/skills/devices to Southwest Florida? I will take you to some sites that may possibly have buried treasure on them. We can dig and dig and dig some more.

diggummup-Thanks for your very nice post. I rarely get anything but grief on here. I have a new friend that is part of the Miccosuki tribe. He is also a police officer. He trusts me and will help in anyway he can to go after treasure in the Everglades. I am waiting for the right technology to come into my world so that I can figure EXACTLY where to dig at the site known as "Cloud Mountain". It appears you live down that way. Maybe you would like to check the site out next time I am down there.

ECS-I knew my post would get a rise out of you. I also know you can take it. How does it feel when someone makes fun of your efforts and implies you are wasting your time? My questions are. Is the gold location in the 100 sg ft area or is the marker at that spot? Did you or someone else try to dig it up and if not, why? If you have this information and have done nothing about it, what are you waiting on? As you know how much I like to dig would you like some help? I am sincere in this. My wife was at a dog show in Ocala last weekend. I have been there dozens of times. I only live an hour and a half from you. Is this CSA gold site near you or in Florida? I will provide transportation and equipment to help in the recovery. PM me.

vor-take note. This is how I operate. I do not claim to be an expert at anything treasure wise. What I am good at and known for is my willingness to get things done and to just go for it. While most people I know sit around and talk about all the things they could do, I am out doing things. Do I work smart? Maybe not. Am I good with my money? Definitely not. Will I dig and dig and dig some more. Yeah! When do we start?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
BDD,it was a large piece of property in 1865,and the documented "markers" are no longer in existence,so without certain knowledge that would where the "point markers" were, it would be a hard and long search.I have also been told that the current owner it not very acceptive to any search and digging.I am still working on finding a source that will show me where the original "markers" were.Until then...

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ECS-Nobody said is was easy. I have dozens upon dozens of possible treasure sites. If you can't get on them to dig they don't do you much good. Fortunately I have many that I can access. All the research in the world on old cache sites may have the same problems you have encountered. I have been back to sites that I was at 20 years ago and could not believe the changes that took place. I have lost the chance to try to dig on many sites because of construction that has happened over the years. That is why you can't keep putting off just going for it. In the pursuit of one treasure you may come across another. A good place to bury something now may have been a good place in the past.

We all hide stuff. We will all die. We may never share our secrets with anyone. Treasure could be anywhere. You will only find it if you try. I will eventually find what I am looking for. Every empty hole is one step closer to success.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
BDD,I know it is not easy,that is why I do the deep research.I have the diaries that say where it was buried in 1865,but its possible it may have been removed in the last 148 years.Without the locations of said "markers",which were very direct and exact,mentioned in the diaries of those that buried this small part of the CSA Treasury,it would be fruitless to dig considereing the target property's original size.If the "markers" site can be found,it would be a matter of griding out the location,and doing a hard search.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
diggummup-Thanks for your very nice post. I rarely get anything but grief on here. I have a new friend that is part of the Miccosuki tribe. He is also a police officer. He trusts me and will help in anyway he can to go after treasure in the Everglades. I am waiting for the right technology to come into my world so that I can figure EXACTLY where to dig at the site known as "Cloud Mountain". It appears you live down that way. Maybe you would like to check the site out next time I am down there.
I'm in Broward yes. I did some flooring work out at the Tribal office building on the Big Cypress Res. several years ago, as well as the Hollywood location. Depending on my schedule, I wouldn't mind checking it out. PM me if and when.

Bombguy

Oct 22, 2013
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Soveriegn GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bombguy-I had a feeling that you were digging up ordinance because of your username and the fact you were digging everyday. Good luck with that and be very careful. I bet you don't use a backhoe to dig. Would you like to bring your detection methods/skills/devices to Southwest Florida? I will take you to some sites that may possibly have buried treasure on them. We can dig and dig and dig some more.

BDD..Thanks for the offer...and yes I run backhoes..mini exs..350 size excavators and even small bull dozers in my job...but mostly run schonstadts.. EM61s..mine lab MDs..and a lot of helimag ops...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
ECS, Is what you are talking about a small portion of the CSA Treasury buried in Florida or another state. I am good on finding markers. If you find only one marker you can find all the rest or figure out where they were then you can find the treasure.
Yes,I know you are good at finding markers,but I am refering to the Florida cache we discussed,and using "markers" in that context.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread