Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Murphys law......It doesnt matter how many of the nails you pick up,your bare foot will still find one.

WVPapaw

Feb 22, 2013
Hills of WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold, pro pointer, and two dowsing rods.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was pulling nails out of my tires for 6 months till I realized it was the neighbors next door had the roof re done. Im not sure how they traveled that far, but a detector and heavy duty magnet from harbor freight helps. Its a great time to start a new hobby, get your self a detector. You will be surprised at what you find in the yard.

After our roof job,I was finding roofing nails in my driveway after every rain. They were washing out of the gutters and downspouts dumped them onto the driveway.

crazy4coins

Jul 9, 2013
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After our roof job,I was finding roofing nails in my driveway after every rain. They were washing out of the gutters and downspouts dumped them onto the driveway.

Wow, that's crazy!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, here's a novel idea. How bout you call them up and tell them to come back and get the job done right? Why should you be buyin a magnet or renting a detector to finish up a job you paid somebody else to do? You mentioned that Angie's List thing, I've seen that advertised on the TV, so I guess you can go in there and post your experience with the company? And will that have any effect on that high rating?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread