D delgue Tenderfoot Joined May 17, 2017 Messages 7 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2019 #1 Found this axe by an old foundation in the woods. Some lettering is able to be read while some letters are not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Found this axe by an old foundation in the woods. Some lettering is able to be read while some letters are not. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 3, 2019 #2 The one on the right is WARRANTEED, but I can't make out the top ones. The other picture is Maybe you can clean it up a bit more... and Welcome to TreasureNet Well I see you have been here for a while, but just don't post that often. Upvote 0
The one on the right is WARRANTEED, but I can't make out the top ones. The other picture is Maybe you can clean it up a bit more... and Welcome to TreasureNet Well I see you have been here for a while, but just don't post that often.
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2019 #3 I believe it is a “knot clipper” by Mann Edge Co... i would be curious about the age. Cool find Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2019 #4 Nice relic Upvote 0