J Jbschaub Tenderfoot Joined Mar 27, 2014 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #1 Found this while walking along the tenkiller lake in eastern oklahoma anyone have any idea what is? Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #2 Invisapost?
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 Mar 27, 2014 #3 polar bear in a snow storm??
yakker Bronze Member Joined Jan 20, 2012 Messages 1,666 Reaction score 1,241 Golden Thread 0 Location Down East Detector(s) used spec enhanced eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #4 I need a professional canine assistant... I can't see a thing
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #5 Ahhhh... it's that super translucent material.
bravowhiskey Bronze Member Joined May 29, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 952 Golden Thread 0 Location Brazos Valley, Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE Mar 27, 2014 #6 hey new guy...welcome to the site. If I said my first posts were without error I would be fibbing. So aside from a little ribbing don't sweat it. Repost your pic or see above for help in doing so. good luck bravo.
hey new guy...welcome to the site. If I said my first posts were without error I would be fibbing. So aside from a little ribbing don't sweat it. Repost your pic or see above for help in doing so. good luck bravo.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #7 Welcome to the site. I look forward to seeing your finds
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #8 Welcome friend
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2014 #9 Welcome to the site