Iron Patch said:I'm curious now, think I have found one of those but don't feel like sorting through coppers. I've been aware of them for quite a while but the one I possibly have is so worn and un-interestesting I'm not 100% sure it really exists.![]()
Montana Jim said:..... And I said nothing about it looked "coinish". LMAO![]()
Great work everyone!
Don in SJ said:Iron Patch said:I'm curious now, think I have found one of those but don't feel like sorting through coppers. I've been aware of them for quite a while but the one I possibly have is so worn and un-interestesting I'm not 100% sure it really exists.![]()
IP, also, I am certain I have seen one of these posted before, somewhere, just do not know where or when................It sure is familiar.......
Don
I said I thought it was a bawbee but ended up being something else, or maybe I just had the king wrong. Not sure how it ended but you did find out.
pigeonman said:Great job guys on the id,thanks alot! it was found here in salem co.last year in a area where a few king georges were found.i am posting a pic of the front. my second oldest coin found in salem co.thanks again.