What's new

Need help on this navy button

Relicboy2257

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
73
Reaction score
223
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Whites Dfx,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t really know anything about navy buttons, It a cool button, but I’m wondering how old it might be, image.webp,image.webp on the it says “ W. Wallace extra Rich”, if you can’t see the image, on the front it has a anchor with rope going around it , and it has 3 stars.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    529.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:
I have horrible lighting in my house
 
Upvote 0
Can you confirm if the backmark is WALLIS or WALLACE?
 
Upvote 0
1934e4031267b01ac9d03fa34bc55aa2.webp
Kinda looks like NA-12.
Hope this helps. Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Take a picture outside in natural daylight but not direct sunlight.That being said your button is similar to, but not exactly like a Merchant Marine one.
 
Upvote 0
The backmark says W. Wallace extra Rich
 
Upvote 0
DAMN NICE BUTTON
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom