deanv63
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2009
- Messages
- 271
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Quincy Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- whites dfx
Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM

bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Just don't pay attention to the price!
kuger said:Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Just don't pay attention to the price!
Yea,I wish I could get that!!!!

Ha!Ha!Wise guy,then I would have a coat of over priced buttons!!!CRUSADER said:kuger said:Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Just don't pay attention to the price!
Yea,I wish I could get that!!!!
You can, just pay $37![]()

kuger said:Ha!Ha!Wise guy,then I would have a coat of over priced buttons!!!CRUSADER said:kuger said:Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Just don't pay attention to the price!
Yea,I wish I could get that!!!!
You can, just pay $37![]()
![]()

Iron Patch said:kuger said:Ha!Ha!Wise guy,then I would have a coat of over priced buttons!!!CRUSADER said:kuger said:Iron Patch said:bigcypresshunter said:Very similar. Maybe as close as your gonna get. Dont forget the green check.ModernMiner said:Nice flower button.
Here's another site you may want to check out.
http://www.saylerscreekrelics.com/Flower buttons.htm
Congrats,
MM
Just don't pay attention to the price!
Yea,I wish I could get that!!!!
You can, just pay $37![]()
![]()
I only pay that much for non dug Confederate flower buttons.![]()
