monsterrack
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 15, 2013
- Messages
- 4,429
- Reaction score
- 5,831
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southwest Mississippi
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett, and Whites
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I got to carry my customer some fuel at my PP site, and since I don't get paid by the hour, I took the time to stroll out in the field. In a spot that I had already walked I found this celt, we have had a lot of rain. View attachment 877458View attachment 877459View attachment 877460View attachment 877462View attachment 877466View attachment 877471I have never seen a stone like this, the celt has had a very rough life. It looks like it has been used a lot, enough to even give it a polish, but the green type of stone has me skunked. I am open to all thoughts and comments.
Upvote
0


Sorry to confuse.








