What's new

Need help with button, please.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
2,078
Golden Thread
0
Location
CT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this button on an old property. I've also found 1864 & 1869 IH's, 1869 Two Cent, no date LC and no date Sheild Nickel on same property for reference. Any info on the button or way to research it would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 5-24-2009  Vintage Button with Crown.webp
    5-24-2009 Vintage Button with Crown.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 248
  • 5-24-2009  Vintage Button with Crown.webp
    5-24-2009 Vintage Button with Crown.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 231
Looks like the same one. Late 17th century blazer button Blackheath Golf. Thanks.
 
Upvote 0
What does the back of the button look like and does it have a backmark.

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
fortbball9 said:
What does the back of the button look like and does it have a backmark.

fortbball9

Nothing on the back, it's rusted out.
 
Upvote 0
Trikikiwi, thanks for the links. Since this button seems to have been duplicated over the years, I guess there's no real way to age it. Alot of the junk I find on the property is probably from the 50's, so I believe the button was too. I was hoping it was more CW Era, but that's OK. Thanks all for the replies.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom