Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
This gun sure looks like an H&R 48 Topper, but does not bear the normal h and r logo or their type of serial numbers. On the inside of the receiver, it says "509 WM"
Questions:
1. What company made this gun?
2. If it is some type of h&r 48 topper clone as I suspect, will any of the gauged barrels work if I was going to rebuild it, or are receivers matched to a gauge?
Thanks!
Questions:
1. What company made this gun?
2. If it is some type of h&r 48 topper clone as I suspect, will any of the gauged barrels work if I was going to rebuild it, or are receivers matched to a gauge?
Thanks!







