What's new

Need help with writing

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this a few years ago and took it out of Frame and seen writing on cardboard and can't make it out. If anyone can help with info on guy or artist it is appreciated
I just found out also this is done in pencil
 
JT, your not making this easy....lol. The word on the cardboard is as I see it, above the name is glais. this refers to a town or area in Wales. When I type in Jere Abbott all I get, is the first director of the Museum of Modern Art in N.Y.City. he lived in the 20th century so I know this isn't the right guy....The writing below the name looks dutch to me. But I can't come up with anything else.
 
Upvote 0
So maybe the Dutch name is the guy in wales copy Alfred brown
Of the drawing of guy pictured jere
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom