What's new

✅ SOLVED Need help with writing

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
I searched this but came up with nothing, it’s a small lid to something. I don’t know if this is someone’s name or a foreign company. I might not be seeing it right.

Geruiaiue Mouteil ?
 

Attachments

  • DCBFE958-531D-43B6-9DA8-C6682FDD8E33.webp
    DCBFE958-531D-43B6-9DA8-C6682FDD8E33.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 44583AFD-D899-4976-9689-AEA19414ACCC.webp
    44583AFD-D899-4976-9689-AEA19414ACCC.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 76
It says 'Germaine Monteil'.

"Germaine Monteil was a French fashion designer and cosmetician who founded her own house in New York. The focus of the house lies on cosmetics and fragrances, and was named after the designer."

What you have is the lid for compact case that would likely have held their face powder or rouge (or possibly something like eye shadow).
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1
It says 'Germaine Monteil'.

"Germaine Monteil was a French fashion designer and cosmetician who founded her own house in New York. The focus of the house lies on cosmetics and fragrances, and was named after the designer."

What you have is the lid for compact case that would likely have held their face powder or rouge (or possibly something like eye shadow).
Thank you, I thought it was female related. Says it’s 1950s powder box .
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom