painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2014 #1 Found this a while back and was wanting thoughts on this blade it is very worn it measures 6 inches long Attachments image-391149864.webp 28.4 KB · Views: 121 image-1116353834.webp 25.6 KB · Views: 105 image-2673725952.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 94 Upvote 0
Found this a while back and was wanting thoughts on this blade it is very worn it measures 6 inches long
J Jon Stewart Bronze Member Joined Jan 11, 2011 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 947 Golden Thread 0 May 6, 2014 #2 My thoughts are: It is a very nice piece.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2014 Thread Owner #3 I had found it same day I found the bi point so I never put a spot light on it thank you for your compliment it sure looks old
I had found it same day I found the bi point so I never put a spot light on it thank you for your compliment it sure looks old
R Rege-PA Hero Member Joined Jul 13, 2007 Messages 621 Reaction score 329 Golden Thread 0 May 7, 2014 #4 Looks to be an Archaic knife. Nice find!
curious kat Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2013 Messages 2,302 Reaction score 2,824 Golden Thread 0 Location New Mexico Detector(s) used ....eyes..... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 #5 My opinion is ....nice one!
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,951 Reaction score 36,601 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 7, 2014 #6 Old for sure. It's a very nice blade. Needs a nice case.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri May 7, 2014 #7 It may be older than you're thinking. Very nice find.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 #8 Is there notches towards the skinny end? Looks like a nice piece.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 Thread Owner #9 Thanks y'all and I know what these creeks do to artifacts it's pretty hard on them so I can't tell I don't think it has notches
Thanks y'all and I know what these creeks do to artifacts it's pretty hard on them so I can't tell I don't think it has notches
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 #10 Very nice find! Don't know what type or time period though.
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 Thread Owner #11 Thanks peaches ))
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 #12 A super blade dudeI want know what you are giving the artifact gods to be blessing you so much I wont to give them the same thing.(ha ha)
A super blade dudeI want know what you are giving the artifact gods to be blessing you so much I wont to give them the same thing.(ha ha)
painterx7 Silver Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 2,894 Reaction score 2,579 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 7, 2014 Thread Owner #13 Lol idk rack I think it's just time hahaha