What's new

Need some help for Diggers show

I Like the idea of showing MDing in a positive light..recovering lost items and donating historical artifacts to museums or local historical societies as well as property owners would be good. Also, showcasing the ethics would present the hobby in a positive light to the public. I also think it would be great to introduce a female detectorist to attract more viewership- sorry, but I think right now, they are discriminating out 50% of their potential views..this may also hopefully attract more women to the hobby...and for God's sake, pick a woman that's NOT all glammed out with low cut tops and short shorts..just a regular gal who is not afraid to get her hands dirty:notworthy:


I personally don't have a problem with Daisy Dukes and a tank top but seriously I think they should give pointers to new detectorists. I practice digging plugs in my own yard so I'm not messing up anybody else's property. Every beep isn't going to make you rich, and you get what you put into it.


I think the best way would be have a new detectorist with them and teach them as they go.that would help the newbies out there learn as they watch.

If they are going to put the hobby into the spotlight it is their responsibility to help keep it where it is and not have us looked down upon. Even though I'm new to this I have always wanted to get into it and finally found myself in the position that I could. It is all of our responsibility to clean up after ourselves. Don't show is in the light of American Diggers or even auction hunters, it's not competition and most people here are very friendly and will help each other out and even welcome new people to hunt with them.



Just my .02 but it's probably not worth quite that much...
 
Last edited:
I Like the idea of showing MDing in a positive light..recovering lost items and donating historical artifacts to museums or local historical societies as well as property owners would be good. Also, showcasing the ethics would present the hobby in a positive light to the public. I also think it would be great to introduce a female detectorist to attract more viewership- sorry, but I think right now, they are discriminating out 50% of their potential views..this may also hopefully attract more women to the hobby...and for God's sake, pick a woman that's NOT all glammed out with low cut tops and short shorts..just a regular gal who is not afraid to get her hands dirty:notworthy:

I think you just described me.

jBULZ.webpgv1ze.webp
 
Cant conferm that. Sorry to be a dissapointment.
 
that last comment was ment for Dog. Mass you should get in touch with Tim at anacondatreasure.com he is in close contact with the producer and Im sure they would love some of your ideas :0)
 
Montana,
heres an idea...The loser has to take an Archie out for dinner!
 
I like that one :0)
 
How about You guys and Randy Savage in Death Match 2012? BOOOOOOOM Baby!!!!
 
How about You guys and Randy Savage in Death Match 2012? BOOOOOOOM Baby!!!!
Man Oh man Terry you are mean.......Come on Really a death match?
 
I remind all members it is against TreasureNet rules to insult other members....... Members who repeatly attack or insult other members are subjet to a possible vacation....
 
Last edited:
My bad. I apologize to the dead guy.

I remind all members it is against TreasureNet rules to insult other members....... Members who repeatly attack or insult other members are subjet to a possible vacation....
 
I have an idea and it definitely has legs! Leave the East Coast with a camper, tent RV, whatever...have $500.00 or an amount that's your start up money. Pick a start and end date. let's say start on the summer solstice and ending on the winter solstice. Can you make it from the east coast to the west cost on what you find? This could incorporate ALL forms of treasure hunting, not just MD'ing. I want to call it West Bound and Found. Now, THAT'S a show idea! Dang, I should do this for a living. OR..maybe I am?!
 
Vibes, not a bad idea, but you're not presently doing it. :tongue3:

How do I know this :icon_scratch:

If you started off on the EC, you would have dropped me a line :laughing9:
 
Last edited:
Yep, you're right Spart! No doubt I would've called! I never pass up an opportunity to out hunt a boy:)
 
Thats another great Idea, send tim an email and he will get it to the producer.
 
I have an idea and it definitely has legs! Leave the East Coast with a camper, tent RV, whatever...have $500.00 or an amount that's your start up money. Pick a start and end date. let's say start on the summer solstice and ending on the winter solstice. Can you make it from the east coast to the west cost on what you find? This could incorporate ALL forms of treasure hunting, not just MD'ing. I want to call it West Bound and Found. Now, THAT'S a show idea! Dang, I should do this for a living. OR..maybe I am?!

Survivor meets Diggers meets The Amazing Race..pencil me in for that one! :thumbsup:
 
Who needs a t.v. show when there is youtube. Some of these guys do an excellent job detecting and it's interesting, if the video sucks u just go to another one......but........

If they do a show, make sure they dig all the pulltabs, foil, and clad coins. They should also use different machines and rate them and give pointers when using certain detectors, not just show up, start swingin and every hole they dig is old silver coins....that would get old quick.
 
I'd like to see a show where an old time fast draw gunfighter/Mountain Man/Prospector/Kung Fu fighter finds a cave and travels back in time to find how Treasures got there in the first place. Then he hides it and goes back to the cave to travel time again to find more.

Grey
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom