What's new

Need some help with a broken heart

nebstater

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
912
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this pendant in a football field, so I'm guessing the other half of it belongs on his girl friend's neck. I've tried to find this religious pendant on the net with no success, so I'm coming to where all the learned ones are.

Who made this pendant? What is on the other half? Is is silver or stainless steel? There is no writing on the back of the half that I have.

Any information of any type on this item would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • TBP Religous Pendant 4-1-09.webp
    TBP Religous Pendant 4-1-09.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 232
Hey nebstater,

Before BigCy comes down on you, if the item's been ID'ed to your satisfaction:

"Go back to your original post

Click on Modify

Click on Message icon down arrow

Click on Solved.

The green check will appear."

Words to live by. Like BigCy, I hate checking out a "what is it" when it's already been ID'ed.

PS: Quick ID 72cheyenne!
PPS: Apparently BigCy is busy trying to figure how to spend his $1.2 million inheritence.
 
Upvote 0
Likely Guy said:
Hey nebstater,

Before BigCy comes down on you, if the item's been ID'ed to your satisfaction:

"Go back to your original post

Click on Modify

Click on Message icon down arrow

Click on Solved.

The green check will appear."

Words to live by. Like BigCy, I hate checking out a "what is it" when it's already been ID'ed.

PS: Quick ID 72cheyenne!
PPS: Apparently BigCy is busy trying to figure how to spend his $1.2 million inheritence.
Thank You for helping. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Im tired of reminding members. ;D Good ID but we still have a lot of unsolved posts. My guess would be silver. Maybe the other half is marked. Hard to tell in the pic.http://images.google.com/imgres?img...Set&hl=en&sa=N&um=1&ei=afLaSZSZJ9_gtge97_SQCA
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom