What's new

Need some info

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
I have been looking at all of the posts on here about CRH.I would just like to get a little info
about CRH.How do you go about getting $500 or $1000 worth of halves from one bank.It seem
to me that halves are the way to go when CRH.
Thanks for the info in advance

fortbball9
 
Upvote 0
Nope not worth it at all. I'd stick with pennies! :icon_jokercolor: You've just gotta build a relationship and ask the head teller.
 
I will try to shed some light on your question.
Halves come sealed in $500 boxes. Bags are handled by a few banks. If the bank has a coin counter/coin sorter they will send their full$1000 bags back to the fed. I have been successful at sweet talking some vault tellers into selling me their bags before shipping them off.
Your best bet is to go to your bank where you have an account and ask the(Vault Teller) if they can will order you a box or two. It is extremely important that you tell them you will not bring the halves back to their bank. Cheers, Jim
 
coolpix9 said:
I will try to shed some light on your question.
Halves come sealed in $500 boxes. Bags are handled by a few banks. If the bank has a coin counter/coin sorter they will send their full$1000 bags back to the fed. I have been successful at sweet talking some vault tellers into selling me their bags before shipping them off.
Your best bet is to go to your bank where you have an account and ask the(Vault Teller) if they can will order you a box or two. It is extremely important that you tell them you will not bring the halves back to their bank. Cheers, Jim

Yeah one of the guys at my main supply bank knows what I'm doing (searching for dates for my folders of course) and asked where I was carrying all these halves. I said "I promise never here!" ;D He does however want me to dump a few hundred Ikes on him.
 
Do a little research on the Banks and find a bank that will order without charging and then find another
Bank to take them without charging a fee. Halves sometimes get hard to dump.

The trick is to do this with as little money out of your pocket as possible.

Good luck and have fun.
 
and DON"T MARK YOUR COINS......check out the 1st post....Beginners Guide To CRH....lots of info :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom