What's new

Need to read!!!!

Tammy Lee

Jr. Member
Joined
May 26, 2015
Messages
62
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted 2 post's that yall need to read While your at it look up Backusburg Mounds, Calloway County Ky. Im done Happy Huntings!!!!
 
Upvote 0
Bye!! Does this mean we won't have to at any more of your rock pictures? People have tried and tried to explain to you that what you have are just naturally formed stones but since you don't want to believe us then maybe the best thing for you is to leave the site.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I'm with the Grim Reaper maybe you should just leave everyone has tried to help you on this site it's not our fault you dont know the difference between a rock & a artifact some people you just can't help did you want us to lie to you & say that's a great artifact Geez!!
 
I looked at your last two posts thanks for wasting my time . Good by
 
Tammy if you still come around and you actually do read this I'm not going to jump on any bandwagon to lash back at you or anything if you truly believed what you had were artifacts I understand hearing a whole bunch of contradictory and negative comments as compared to what you believed could get someone who is a passionate person to begin with pretty emotional and aggravated to say the least .What I will say ....is up until the point where you lost your temper and everyone started to lose patience you were getting good information from very experienced people.
Everyone of us started somewhere at some point with very little knowledge
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom