What's new

Never Quit

lowtones

Full Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
238
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur , Explorer 2 ,Soverign elite,
Until you are off the beach. I detected the water for about 2 hours and the surf Gods said not today. But the sand Gods were in a better mood. I walked out if the water and detected the sand like i always do up to the showers to rinse off. About 10 feet from the showers i found this little beauty. It just goes to show you that you need a little luck and never quit until you are off the beach.
lowtones83
 

Attachments

  • TT.webp
    TT.webp
    91.4 KB · Views: 639
Upvote 0
You said it! Many times I've found nothing until just before I was leaving and then...... BAM! NEVER GIVE UP!

WTG on your find! Congrats.
 
Those words are very true, I found a 1942 walking half in the saltwater just a few minutes before I packed it up to go home, you just never know....HH
 
I found my very first silver ring as i was walking back to my car!!!!
 
super nice find for sure. :thumbsup:
 
I Just Left my home - no wait I will run to the beach.. wait I got to get in my truck and go but I all most for got my money machine - aka ----> Metal Detector <---- Beach Beach Beach Beach Beach Beach Beach Beach , I don't want to for get the B E A C H ........... :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:
 
Those last minute finds really can put a smile on your face. ;D
 
Nice going chains are my favor it, i say the same thing. Some of my very best finds have come just when i was ready to quit or on the way out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom