worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 11, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Just hoovering there looking at me he was. GOD Bless Chris
G.A.P.metal Gold Member Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 6,591 Reaction score 7,387 Golden Thread 1 Location "Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer... Land or Sea Pointer King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA L Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Dec 11, 2017 #2 Chris I think he found your moonshine
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 11, 2017 #3 worldtalker said: Just hoovering there looking at me he was. View attachment 1525475 GOD Bless Chris Click to expand... He looks almost as strange as the Hooverfrog I photographed here in Arkansas. Neat pic.
worldtalker said: Just hoovering there looking at me he was. View attachment 1525475 GOD Bless Chris Click to expand... He looks almost as strange as the Hooverfrog I photographed here in Arkansas. Neat pic.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 11, 2017 #4 That's great. If you photo shopped a snowboard in there, you could sell posters of that up here, haha!
That's great. If you photo shopped a snowboard in there, you could sell posters of that up here, haha!
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Dec 11, 2017 #5 nice pic, what is that white thing hes holding
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 11, 2017 #6 cw0909 said: nice pic, what is that white thing hes holding View attachment 1525518View attachment 1525517 Click to expand... Good eye, cw, have another, closer look.
cw0909 said: nice pic, what is that white thing hes holding View attachment 1525518View attachment 1525517 Click to expand... Good eye, cw, have another, closer look.
worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Dec 11, 2017 Thread Owner #7 Kray Gelder said: Good eye, cw, have another, closer look. Click to expand... OK OK,so I did a little touch up.
Kray Gelder said: Good eye, cw, have another, closer look. Click to expand... OK OK,so I did a little touch up.
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Dec 11, 2017 #8 Hmmm... saw that after my earlier post, but still a fun pic.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,299 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Dec 12, 2017 #9 Got me! I thought he was doing the happy dance after finding a gold coin
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 12, 2017 #10 worldtalker said: OK OK,so I did a little touch up. View attachment 1525556 Click to expand... Talker, Thanks for the laugh! Turned a good photo into a hilarious one!
worldtalker said: OK OK,so I did a little touch up. View attachment 1525556 Click to expand... Talker, Thanks for the laugh! Turned a good photo into a hilarious one!
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Dec 12, 2017 #11 Very tricksy.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,299 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Dec 12, 2017 #12 Now that I look at the close up, It looks like he's riding a 2 wheel scooter, about to attempt a sunami.
Now that I look at the close up, It looks like he's riding a 2 wheel scooter, about to attempt a sunami.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 13, 2017 #13 worldtalker said: OK OK,so I did a little touch up. View attachment 1525556 Click to expand... See, you can get the snowboard in there easy!
worldtalker said: OK OK,so I did a little touch up. View attachment 1525556 Click to expand... See, you can get the snowboard in there easy!