B|lker
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2006
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Raleigh, NC
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250 And
Garret AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Both found on the same very trashy property just south of downtown Raleigh.
I only found 1 clad quarter on the site.
The Token says Hardees Fun Machine Coin of which iv`e only been able to find plastic ones on-line.
Any ideas on a date?
The other is a printing plate? Very heavy like it contains lead.
I can read North Carolina at the top and at the bottom walton?
No clue what this could be any help on either item would be greatly appreciated.
HH ALL
Bill
I only found 1 clad quarter on the site.
The Token says Hardees Fun Machine Coin of which iv`e only been able to find plastic ones on-line.
Any ideas on a date?
The other is a printing plate? Very heavy like it contains lead.
I can read North Carolina at the top and at the bottom walton?
No clue what this could be any help on either item would be greatly appreciated.
HH ALL
Bill

?? and the product is mentioned twice.









