What's new

New beach camera

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I went out Sunday at 2.30am, after work, for a quick look.
A really low tide and it was a beautiful morning.
Just found junk stuff and this camera.
It is an Olympus Tough TG-1.
Waterproof, so it is still in working condition.
Maybe now I can get some good close-ups of my future finds.
Good luck out there.
:occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • PICT1299.webp
    PICT1299.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 0
Holly Molly! You did great. I like mine. Was there any pic's on the card?
 
Yes, unfortunately there were about a hundred pics of Christmas with family, two other vacations and then ones from their vacation here. The last few were of the owners daughter boogie boarding,then the owners-eye view of the waves.
I downloaded the manual, so all I need is the USB cord to charge the battery.
Here are the last three pics....
P8170290.webpP8170291.webpP8170292.webpwipeout!!

These were actually taken on Saturday, so I might be able to find the owner.
 
Last edited:
Cool camera!
You can post on Craigslists lost and found. The folks would probably be just as happy to get the pics back, even if you keep the camera.
I see lost/found ads all the time, ppl asking for their camera cards back, keep the camera.
 
Hopefully all can be returned to owner....

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 4
 
Nice find,Im yet to find a camera,,HH:thumbsup:
 
Oh i see.....they were boogy boarding and lost it in the surf. Nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom