New Beale story

Kuddos to a fellow artist. The Dali-style suits you well. Great work.

HH Jay[

QUOTE=Justintime;2686606]:thumbsup:
[/QUOTE]

Thanks

The agreement that Beales associates signed a few Weeks later was the Declaration of Independence.

The names are on the DOI, and with the accompanying papers with the shares. They agreed July 1776,then Aug. 2 1776 they all signed

Like I said, before this is much older than the dates. The dates are the idle keeper. Everone must be no longer numbered with the living.

Time MUST lapse. Why the DOI as key. No doubt the rumors of treasure still existed among certain circles,but no key was found. To be lost forever would be a disaster and would accomplish nothing. As a last resort they made circle info public. What were they trying to accomplish.Lol...

No need to be a hater. There is so much negative it blinds the truth. Any more neg. I have been selected, I cant help it it found me. Im inquestive by nature and have the ablity to see what others cant. If there be any fesible questions ask ill answer when Ican. If you dont get on some other topic.[/QUOTE
i might be new to treasure hunting but i have the first code which is posted on the net with the other tw pages and the location as never been found thus so far that i know of. you would be rich by now if you cracked them and found this gold,silver and jelwery.:dontknow: plz share details if you know something we dont dont make people search the world for this and waste money plz do share thanks tee a new treasure hunter in this place

Correct, Sadiems. There's no reason to look anymore..It would be a waste of time and money to look. There is probably other treasure in Virginia, but,far as the Beale, search is over im on a new mission,open and recover and preserve. Until I can figure the right way to make this happen Ill stay broke.Lol...More to it than being rich.

Keep looking for the Beale or any other treasures, Sadiems, the hunts not over yet. I have heard scores of people claiming they found it. They don't have jack sh-- until they see it.

Keep looking for the Beale or any other treasures, Sadiems, the hunts not over yet. I have heard scores of people claiming they found it. They don't have jack sh-- until they see it.

Ironically, Franklin, you're one of those who have made such claims in the past.

This time its real, Frank. I have no book to sell . I am Justintime.

Ironically, Franklin, you're one of those who have made such claims in the past.

I am still making claim today. Until someone shows the treasure publicly it has not been found or recovered. Just like the claim back in the early 1980's Mr. Green in Treasure Magazine found it cashing it in in New York and in Texas. Don't believe it. I will show the public the real treasure if I can get what I am seekinig. Justintime only makes claims with short answers from the Job Print Pamphlet they mean nothing to me. If he has the treasure mystery solved post some of the proof, dig up the treasure or shut the hell up.

Lol...don't be so hard on your self. Franklind you seek I find...LMFAO...Wink.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back