New Beale story

Well in the first and last place--------Justinitime told us months ago he had the KEY to the cipher codes he had it all figured out and knew where the treasure was buried. He waits two months instead of digging up the treasure he comes back on here asking has anyone solved the codes-----thus the talktalktalktalk

Thanks kache. Frank, first rule in treasure hunting is never get in a hurry once located, arranging for the aftermath is just as much of a challenge as solving the codes. Yes, I have the key..its solved.

Thanks kache. Frank, first rule in treasure hunting is never get in a hurry once located, arranging for the aftermath is just as much of a challenge as solving the codes. Yes, I have the key..its solved.

You need to get to arranging and stop posting looking for someone else that solved the codes. You must not be too sure of what you have solved. Bring what you got I will talk to any landowner and get you permission. i know most of them anyway. I do not believe you even know anything of this area around Buford's, Virginia.

Here's an ugly truth most don't realize. "IF" you did know where it was at.....and even if you had permission and a contract from the landowner to go dig it up....it, or any portion of it, would probably never be yours unless you really took the time prior to accessing it to consult all the right people. There are many state and federal laws that have to be examined and dealt with first, not to mention that the supposed wealth was attached to prior parties who's heirs do have the legal right to make such legal claims in court, and "they will!" And "no" in this day and age if you think you're just going to "keep your mouth shut and quietly benefit from your find" then are seriously fooling yourself. That attitude and mindset alone insures that you will never benefit from the discovery and also insure that the discovery will end up costing you more then you realize in the end. This is also how you tell the difference between dreamers and realist. Finding any "big score" is the easy part.....being prepared to do battle to keep any of it is the real challenge and the most important part of the process.

(SHADES ON...) YES, County, State, Fed laws "apply"... BUT! STILL wanna know from "Just"... solving the Code(s) and/or Ciphers is POINTLESS! WHERE is the "BT"? LOL! It DOES help to have friends in "high places". (WINK)

Thanks scoop, lol reb. Its not where is BT ,its, what is BT. By studying previous finds ,I new to prepare for afterwards. reb cipher two, the letters, and the key. Thats all u need. Gotit, wink, wink. It is a perilous enterprise. Lots of prepping.

Justintime.

LOL! "BT"? PROBABLY, bacon & tomato... want lettuce, mayo, & wheat bread with that? (CHEESY GRIN) TJ called the tomato, the LOVE APPLE; ate one here in Lynchburg, Va. based on HIS years in France. TJ is "tempting" YOU with the apple from Poplar Forest (@ 5 miles WEST from here). (WINK)

Bacon yes tomatoes no. ketchup only. Lol..

TJ .Not tempting, showed.

Everything was revealed. I hold the key in my hands often. With a genius design, difficult but easy. I know for fact, that in 1776 the place of deposit was selected. The pamphlet was part of a key recovery plan. Thats why we have Beale papers, the key was lost, had to prevent a catastrophe from happening. Lots of time lapse must happen when hiding a treasure. Lots of plans and man hours went into the design. the treasure is whey more, than gold and silver ore. Justintime.....

I know..

A complex simplicity, helping others to better understand. Without. Game is worth the candle,playing to the end bro.Lol..C

(SMIRKING) And THERE you have it folks! Yer being PLAYED by "JUST"... so continue to waste yer time! (WINK)

How much time have you already wasted.lol..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back