OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't be so upset. It's because i'm from Alabama. I know how hard this must be. Got alot of time and money invested,If I were you I wouldn't waste any more. Goodluck.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
If you feel that I'm a waste of time tune me out. You can't. Your threatened by me,in your heart you now, what I say is true. I wish you the best,of luck. Thats what your workn with. Frank..I know what it is. Your the one who has wasted the most thats why there's so much hate. Its part of it. (if you don't have the Key,you can't find the treasure .)..do you have The key.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Lol.

F

Franklin

Rebel, Please ignore Justintime let him wallow in his own slop. I will not reply to him further he is ruining every thread with his LOL and saying smart quicks that mean absolutely nothing.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Who gave authority to say what's right or wrong. This is the reb and Frank Show every one is tuned in.. Sorry, best of luck..

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(CHEESY GRIN) The Reb & Frank Show will continue after the WEATHER REPORT by Robert MORRIS, no kin to Robert MORRISS on WTJB; 40% chance of rain, today, tonight... and HOT! DANG HOT! (WINK)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No key no treasure. Intelligible without the aid of a key. The Hands.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Why do some people get so angry with other people for having an idea or opinion which may be different than their own?
Nice suit kache, I would like to see more Suits,all across TN.. ;-)

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
No, they may knew one another. Don't want to get into that argument. All I know is part,the details are in vault or vaults. But no tqo different people.

K

Kentucky Kache

Was Jean Lafitte actually Beale

There are some people who seem to think that Beale was actually Lafitte. The discription of the two men does fit pretty well, but it doesn't make sense to me that Laffite would go into Beales home area and try to pass himself off as being Beale. Beale hadn't been gone from there too many years, so that would have been a pretty big risk, I would think.

Stand Watie

Mar 24, 2012
Greenwood SC
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This is the first I've heard of the Beale Treasure. But I did Google Pauline Innis and it seems she did write a book on the subject. The name of the book isn't "Gold Cover" as Franklin said, the name of the book dealing with the Beale Treasure is "Gold In The Blue Ridge"

Pauline B. Innis | LibraryThing

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(CHEESY GRIN) GOLD IN THE THE BLUE RIDGE by P.I. is in SEVERAL editions ( I have two); the HARDBACK is the MAIN edition. The PAPERBACK has a GOLD COVER, with ADDITIONAL info, which I use in MY R & I; MORE info on the Hart Bros! (WINK)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions