New Bluetooth Setup on my Simplex+ under $55.00!

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just in today and tested successfully are my Bluetooth Headphones (MPow 059 Ver.4.1 BT) and a TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter (5.0 BT).

Awesome deep tones - I can hear the Iron tone separation perfectly even having the Iron tone volume set to 1.

New Bluetooth Setup Simplex_0001.JPG

No more getting tangled up in floppy headphone cord(s) and they actually cover my ears completely.

Cheers.
-DH-

Last edited:

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks nice! I have the wireless that came with the simplex, but it would be nice to have access to a back up! I like the cup style earphones better too. Thanks for sharing!

RJGMC

Vertiginous

Mar 1, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Headsets, I also use TaoTronics Bluetooth Transmitter, they are quite good.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool setup.. Is there any lag time?

No lag that I can tell from the Simplex+ but, there may be some lag with different set ups and from streaming videos or music.

I almost bought more expensive headphones because I was worried about lag. I'm glad I saved my money as this combo is working fine.

Pulled this from the description (may be why no lag):

IMPRESSIVE SOUND QUALITY IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL: The High-fidelity stereo sound benefits from the 40mm neodymium driver, CSR chip, and the around-ear cushion design which provide a well-closed and immersed enviroment for your ears, Just lose yourself in the music! NOTE: Mpow 059 headphones is passive noise isolating, NOT active noise cancellation(ANC), it can't cancel the noise completely but it won't drain the battery and damage the sound. 2. The closed-back design provides immersive Hi-Fi sound with CSR chip and 40mm driver together, it is better than ANC in term of sounds quality.

Here is the description of the TaoTronics Transmitter:

Upgraded Version TaoTronics Portable Bluetooth Transmitter for TV, AptX Low Latency Wireless Audio Adapter for 3.5mm Stereo, Pairs Bluetooth Headphones/Speakers

The AptX Low Latency is why there is no lag.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
-DH-

Last edited:

Sunny53

Greenie
Mar 1, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bluetooth Headphones (MPow 059 Ver.4.1 BT) is the good one Headphones. Their quality is too much good.

OP
OP
Diggin' History

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a picture with the Transmitter attached to my Simplex+

Here's a picture with the Transmitter attached to my Simplex+.

New Bluetooth Setup Simplex_0002.JPG

Cheers.
-DH-

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well done, Mod and price! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread