What's new

New Case

southfork

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wet and cold today rain and snow mix perfect day to make up a new case. I made the case out of snake wood / lace wood awhile back and had all these personal finds from one site. All from private property N. California.
 

Attachments

  • P2253685.webp
    P2253685.webp
    443.1 KB · Views: 112
  • P2253683.webp
    P2253683.webp
    398 KB · Views: 77
  • P2253686.webp
    P2253686.webp
    969 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0
Nicely made case with some fine arrowpoints. You find more crystal points than anyone I know.Good job.
 
Stunning display!
 
Man look how clear some of those quartz points are, amassing collection
 
Very nice display!

Awesome amount of great materials too!
 
Most of my finds are chipped some place not many perfect ones like your finds.
 
Most of my finds are chipped some place not many perfect ones like your finds.

Rock I'm in the perfect area and elevation to increase my chances just guessing about 80 percent of my finds are dinged. But just one nice once makes up for it.
 
Southfork...just curious as to your general location? I live in Santa Cruz and my in-laws are in Nevada City. I find my artifacts in those two locations. I've never seen any of the amazing crystal points from any of my hunter friends near those areas though...I'm guessing far north...
 
Southfork...just curious as to your general location? I live in Santa Cruz and my in-laws are in Nevada City. I find my artifacts in those two locations. I've never seen any of the amazing crystal points from any of my hunter friends near those areas though...I'm guessing far north...

Thanks all shown are from EL Dorado Co.
 
I guess there may be some crystal points in my area then...? That is encouraging, I’ve always wanted to find one!
 
I guess there may be some crystal points in my area then...? That is encouraging, I’ve always wanted to find one!

The first crystal point I found was out on the end of south west facing ridge in placer county. I had just stepped out of my vehicle and there it was laying next to my foot.
 
Those crystal beauties really stand out, nice display
 
Beautiful display and I love that you hand crafted the case! I’ve never seen a clear point before - they are fabulous!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom