What's new

NEW CONTEST

I find it funny that all the people who post to this thread think that they could be a winner...... I AM THE LAST!
 
Beautiful day,, the weather was great, the hunt was very productive. Now it's time to relax,, clean a few coins, and be last.
 
Last person to commit.
 
Last person to comment.
What did I win?
 
Raining in NYC,, going to Post Office and a little food shopping. Then it is all indoor stuff. Laundry, clean coins, be last, and take a nap.
 
I made a thread once in general discussion which got 30k views, but only 15 pages of replies. This thread has 58k views but 246 pages of replies! What's up with that!
 
Your subject was probably very deep and interesting. This thread is shallow and silly. Probably why more people are willing to participate.
Last
 
Your subject was probably very deep and interesting. This thread is shallow and silly. Probably why more people are willing to participate.
Last

What are we participating in? I thought this was a cool merry go round ride.....:laughing7:
 
Your subject was probably very deep and interesting. This thread is shallow and silly. Probably why more people are willing to participate.
Last

I prefer shallow and silly if you ask me :laughing7:.
 
Not for long, are you LAST. Go to bed so I can be LAST until Friday. And to all, a good night.
 
It's 3:00 a.m., I just got off work and I'm now at home winding down. I was happy to see that I am once again last! Hope I win this time. Fingers crossed!
 
Round, Round, Spinning Round. I'm spinning Round...........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom