What's new

NEW CONTEST

Amateurs.......:icon_thumright:

I would like to thank everyone for this award and I look forward to the next contest.

Good Luck, L.C. Baker :icon_thumleft:
 
Wonderful, I am so glad that someone recognizes that it is over.......
 
Its been so long that my fingernails won't let me hit the keys correctly.....
 
Yep,, good day to you nam,,
Raining in NYC.
Good day to do some work around the house.
Last
 
Lots of stuff done,
Time to eat some chips and watch some History Channel. Oh yeah, , and to be LAST.
 
Better late than never I guess.:BangHead:
 
It going to be a good day to be LAST
 
Its time to clean out a couple of house today....hoping to find some good stuff....
 
I haven't tiled a walk-in shower without putting a surprise package in the wall to be found many years from now, I put the date and my name. I taped a mint dollar bill in the last one...that should shock someone down the road.
 
I was last once. It didn't last.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom