What's new

NEW CONTEST

I get to go grocery shopping today, oh joy for me! rude people, crappy parking, items not in stock....my anxiety is building already!
 
They say that crossing your fingers can bring good luck. But crossing your fingers can make other important tasks very difficult. Have you ever tried to pick your nose with your fingers crossed?
Last
 
maybe I can bring my detectors to Walmart?
 
I won't let my old lady go to Walmart without checking the coinstar... She says she does but never comes home with any silver. Do you really think she's checking?
 
I park in the back 40 so I can eye detect the parking lot
 
I won't let my old lady go to Walmart without checking the coinstar... She says she does but never comes home with any silver. Do you really think she's checking?

I think she is checking. Do you think some people are quiet about all of the silver they find??
 
Well, done with shopping now its time to be LAST
 
I have always wondered what last would feel like....would I be lonely....feel left out.....or???????
 
Being last is overrated.
 
I was late for a party once...yes I was the last to arrive.
 
rain rain and more rain
 
70's with a light breeze and sun.....storms for Sunday night..
 
Think I will slow cook a pork roast today
 
Today is a movie day " ghost in the shell"
 
Raining so much I think I am getting web feet
 
Think I'll go deep into the woods. Last time I was up there I saw a herd of deer, (8), and a Unicorn. Yep &
I'm last
 
When I wake up from my nap I will think of something to add to this thread......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom