What's new

NEW CONTEST

At LAST, the pork roast and vegetables are ready. Hours in the crockpot filling up the house with aromas of heaven. Chunk of hard bread and a steaming hot bowl full will make this rainy day better. Oh, and a couple vodka tonics never hurt anyone:occasion14:
 
It is good that at LAST, you are finished cooking. Enjoy.
 
Waiting for my Son to come over and share the bounty!
 
Went metal detecting today at colonial cellar hole. More iron trash than known to man. I found 2 late 1800's knee buckles (made cheaply from sheet brass), and a 1920's Merry Widows condom tin, which my friend though was for ketchup :laughing7::laughing7:. Also found a very nice colonial hammerhead.
 
Went metal detecting today at colonial cellar hole. More iron trash than known to man. I found 2 late 1800's knee buckles (made cheaply from sheet brass), and a 1920's Merry Widows condom tin, which my friend though was for ketchup :laughing7::laughing7:. Also found a very nice colonial hammerhead.

Wow,, sounds like a very productive hunt, maybe a few pictures. I know this isn't "Today's Finds" but a few pictures will help me forgive you for posting your LAST hunt in this forum.
 
It is a good day for a hunt
 
was planning on burning some burn piles but the wind is gonna howl today so I guess I relax for once........
 
Sweet weather predicted for NYC. Looking at 67 today, going up to possibly 80 by Tuesday, then back into the 60's, for the rest of the week.
Looking at scheduling a few hunts.
Last
 
Still dark out, I must be in LAST?
 
Watching the final round of the Masters, be on my game all day today.
 
Hungry and LAST
 
Mmmmmm French toast....I ate half a loaf of this today....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom